Thank you for visiting our website. The protection of your data is of particular importance to the management of AGRA Immobilien. Our websites can be used without providing any personal data. If you would like to use a special AGRA Immobilien service via our website, the processing of personal data may be necessary. In the event that the processing of personal data takes place and there is no legal basis for the processing, we obtain the consent of the person concerned.
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, email address or telephone number of the person concerned, always takes place in compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation and the country-specific data protection laws applicable to AGRA Immobilien. In this data protection declaration, our company informs those affected about the type, scope and purpose of the personal data we process. Those affected are also informed about their rights.
In order to protect the data processed via this website as comprehensively as possible, AGRA Immobilien, as the person responsible for data processing, has implemented extensive technical and organizational measures. Nevertheless, data transmissions on the Internet can have security gaps, since complete protection is not possible. Therefore, everyone concerned is free to transmit personal data to us in other ways.
1. DefinitionsThis data protection declaration uses terms that were defined when the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) was adopted. To make this data protection declaration easy to read and understand, we explain the terms used here:
a) Personal dataPersonenbezogene Daten sind alle Daten und Informationen, einer identifizierten oder identifizierbaren natürlichen Person (Betroffener). Als identifizierbar wird ein Betroffener angesehen, der direkt oder indirekt, durch Zuordnung zu einer Kennung wie einem Namen, zu einer Kennnummer, zu Standortdaten, zu einer Online-Kennung oder zu einem oder mehreren besonderen Merkmalen, die Ausdruck der physischen, physiologischen, genetischen, psychischen, wirtschaftlichen, kulturellen oder sozialen Identität dieser natürlichen Person sind, identifiziert werden kann.
b) BetroffeneAffected are persons whose personal data are processed by the person responsible.
c) processingProcessing is any process or series of processes in connection with personal data such as the collection, collection, organization, organization, storage, adaptation or modification, reading, querying, use, disclosure by transmission, distribution or another Form of provision, comparison or linkage, restriction, deletion or destruction.
d) restriction of processingRestriction of processing is the marking of stored personal data with the aim of restricting their future processing.
e) PseudonymizationPseudonymisierung ist die Verarbeitung personenbezogener Daten, ohne die Möglichkeit die personenbezogenen Daten ohne Hilfe weiterer Informationen nicht mehr einem Betroffenen zugeordnet werden können. Diese zusätzlichen Informationen müssen sicher und getrennt aufbewahrt werden, damit die personenbezogenen Daten nicht dem Betroffenen zugeordnet werden können.
g) VerantwortlicherResponsible or responsible for processing is the company or the person, authority, facility or other body that alone or together with others decides on the processing of personal data.
h) processorThe processor is a company or a person, authority, facility, or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the person responsible.
i) RecipientThe recipient is a company, person, authority, institution or other body to which personal data has been disclosed by transmission. However, authorities that may receive personal data as part of an investigation order are not considered recipients.
j) third partyA third party is a company, person, authority, facility or other body other than the person concerned, the controller, the processor and who are under the direct responsibility of the controller or processor and are authorized to process the personal data.
k) ConsentConsent is any declaration made by the data subject voluntarily for a specific case in an informed and unequivocal manner, or any other clear confirmatory act, with which the data subject indicates that they consent to the processing of their personal data.
2. Name and address of the controllerResponsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation, other data protection laws applicable in the member states of the European Union and other provisions with data protection character is:
AGRA Immobilien Inhaber Günther Wolf
Am Neuen Markt 7
Tel: (06371) 576 56
Fax: (06371) 577 09
3. Name and address of the data protection officerThe data protection officer of the controller is:
- Data Protection Officer -
Am Neuen Markt 7
Tel: (06371) 576 56
Fax: (06371) 577 09
Anyone affected can contact our data protection officer at any time with questions and suggestions regarding data protection.
Many cookies contain a unique identifier, the so-called cookie ID. With this cookie ID, visited websites and servers can be assigned to the internet browser used, in which this cookie was stored. This enables the websites visited to distinguish the person's Internet browser from other Internet browsers that also contain other cookies. This means that a specific internet browser and possibly a person affected can be recognized and identified.
By using cookies, AGRA Immobilien can optimize the information and offers on our website for the user. Cookies enable the users of our website to be recognized. The purpose of this recognition is to make it easier for users to use our website.
The person concerned can prevent the storage of cookies by our website at any time by setting the internet browser used and thus permanently object to the storage of cookies. Cookies that have already been saved can be deleted at any time. This is possible in all common internet browsers. By deactivating cookies by the person concerned, it may not be possible to use all functions of our website in full.
5. Collection of general data and informationOur website collects a range of general information each time a data subject or automated system calls it up. This general information is stored in the log files of our web server. The browsers and versions used, the operating system used by the accessing system, the website from which an accessing system reaches our website, the sub-websites which are accessed on our website, the date and time of access to our website can be recorded, an Internet protocol address (IP address), the Internet service provider of the accessing system and other similar information that can be used to prevent attacks on our systems.
When using this general data and information, AGRA Immobilien does not draw any conclusions about the person concerned. Rather, this information is required to correctly deliver the content of our website, to optimize the advertising for it, to ensure the permanent functionality of our systems and technology on our website and to provide law enforcement authorities with the information necessary for law enforcement in the event of a cyber attack. On the one hand, this anonymously collected information is statistically evaluated by AGRA Immobilien. This information is also analyzed in order to increase data protection and data security and to ensure protection for the personal data processed by us. The anonymous data in the log files is stored separately from the personal data entered by the data subject.
6. Contact option via the websiteThe AGRA Immobilien website contains an e-mail address, a fax number and a telephone number, which enable quick electronic contact and direct communication with our company. If a data subject contacts the person responsible by e-mail or via a contact form, the personal data transmitted by the data subject is automatically saved. Such personal data transmitted by a data subject to the person responsible on a voluntary basis will only be stored for the purpose of processing or contacting the data subject. This personal data is not passed on to third parties.
7. Rights of the data subject
a) Rights of the data subjectEveryone concerned has the right to ask the person responsible to confirm whether the personal data in question is being processed. If a data subject wishes to exercise this right, they can contact our data protection officer or another employee.
b) Right to informationEveryone affected by the processing of personal data has the right to receive free information from the person responsible and a copy of the personal data stored about them. The person concerned also has the right to obtain information about the following information:
the processing purposes
the categories of personal data that are processed
the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be disclosed, in particular for recipients in third countries or with international organizations
if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration
the existence of a right to correction or deletion of the personal data concerning them or to restriction of processing by the person responsible or a right to object to this processing
the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
if the personal data is not collected from the data subject: all available information about the origin of the data
the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, in accordance with Article 22 Paragraph 1 and 4 GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved as well as the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
The person concerned also has the right to information as to whether personal data has been transferred to a third country or to an international organization. If this is the case, the person concerned also has the right to receive information about the appropriate guarantees in connection with the transmission.
If a data subject wishes to exercise this right to information, they can contact our data protection officer or another employee of the person responsible at any time.
c) Right to rectificationEveryone affected by the processing of personal data has the right to request the immediate correction of incorrect personal data concerning them. Furthermore, the data subject has the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, also by means of a supplementary statement, taking into account the purposes of the processing. If a data subject wishes to exercise this right of correction, they can contact our data protection officer or another employee of the person responsible at any time.
d) Right to erasure (right to be forgotten)Any person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to request that the person responsible delete their personal data immediately, provided that one of the following reasons applies and if the processing is not necessary:
The personal data were collected for such purposes or processed in any other way for which they are no longer necessary.
The data subject withdraws their consent on which the processing was based in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR or Article 9 (2) (a) GDPR and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
The data subject objects to the processing in accordance with Article 21 (1) GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing in accordance with Article 21 (2) GDPR.
The personal data was processed illegally.
The deletion of personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the member states to which the controller is subject.
The personal data was collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Article 8 (1) GDPR.
If one of the above-mentioned reasons applies and a data subject wishes to have personal data stored at AGRA Immobilien deleted, he can contact our data protection officer or another employee of the person responsible. The data protection officer of AGRA Immobilien or another employee will arrange for the request for deletion to be complied with immediately.
If the personal data were made public by AGRA Immobilien and our company is responsible as a person responsible for deleting the personal data in accordance with Art. 17 Para. 1 GDPR, AGRA Immobilien will take appropriate measures, including technical ones, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs. In order to inform other data controllers who process the published personal data that the data subject has asked these other data controllers to delete all links to this personal data or to copy or replicate these personal data, as far as processing is not necessary. The data protection officer of AGRA Immobilien or another employee will arrange the necessary in individual cases.
e) Right to restriction of processingAny person affected by the processing of personal data has the right to request the controller to restrict processing if one of the following conditions is met:
The data subject disputes the accuracy of the personal data for a period of time that enables the person responsible to check the accuracy of the personal data.
The processing is unlawful, the data subject refuses to delete the personal data and instead requests that the use of the personal data be restricted.
The controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the data subject needs them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
The data subject has objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR and it is not yet clear whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweigh those of the data subject.
If one of the above conditions is met and a person concerned wants to restrict the personal data stored at AGRA Immobilien, he can contact our data protection officer or another employee of the person responsible at any time. The data protection officer of AGRA Immobilien or another employee will arrange for the processing to be restricted.
f) Right to data portabilityEveryone affected by the processing of personal data has the right to receive the personal data concerning them, which was provided by the data subject to a person responsible, in a structured, common and machine-readable format. He also has the right to transfer this data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to whom the personal data has been provided, provided that the processing is based on consent in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR or Article 9 (2)
Letter a GDPR or on a contract in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Letter b GDPR and the processing is carried out using automated procedures, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority, which was transferred to the person responsible.
Furthermore, when exercising the right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 Para. 1 GDPR, the person concerned has the right to have the personal data transferred directly from one person responsible to another, insofar as this is technically feasible and if this is not the case The rights and freedoms of others are impaired.
To assert the right to data portability, the data subject can contact the data protection officer appointed by AGRA Immobilien or another employee at any time.
g) Right to objectEveryone affected by the processing of personal data has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to them, which is based on Article 6 (1) (e) or (f) GDPR, for reasons arising from their particular situation appeal. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
In the event of an objection, AGRA Immobilien will no longer process the personal data, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
If AGRA Immobilien processes personal data in order to operate direct mail, the person concerned has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data for the purpose of such advertising. This also applies to profiling insofar as it is connected to such direct advertising. If the data subject objects to AGRA Immobilien processing for direct marketing purposes, AGRA Immobilien will no longer process the personal data for these purposes. In addition, the person concerned has the right to object to the processing of personal data at AGRA Immobilien for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Art. 89 (1) GDPR for reasons that arise from their particular situation unless such processing is necessary to perform a task in the public interest.
To exercise the right to object, the person concerned can contact the data protection officer of AGRA Immobilien or another employee directly. The data subject is also free to exercise their right to object in connection with the use of information society services, regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC, using automated procedures that use technical specifications.
h) Automated decisions in individual cases including profilingAny person affected by the processing of personal data has the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - that has a legal effect on it or similarly significantly affects it, unless the decision is for the conclusion or the fulfillment of a contract between the data subject and the controller is required, or is permitted by law to which the controller is subject and this legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms as well as the legitimate interests of the person concerned or is made with express consent.
If the decision for the conclusion or performance of a contract between the person concerned and the person responsible is necessary or if it is made with the express consent of the person concerned, AGRA Immobilien takes appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms as well as the legitimate interests of the person concerned, at least for what the right to obtain the intervention of a person on the part of the person responsible, to state their own position and to contest the decision.
If the person concerned wishes to assert rights with regard to automated decisions, they can contact our data protection officer or another employee of the person responsible.
i) Right to withdraw consent under data protection lawEveryone affected by the processing of personal data has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time. If the person concerned wishes to exercise their right to withdraw their consent, they can contact our data protection officer or another employee of the person responsible at any time.
8. Data protection for applications and in the application processThe person responsible collects and processes the personal data of applicants for the purpose of handling the application process. Processing can also be done electronically. This is particularly the case if an applicant sends the relevant application documents to the person responsible by electronic means, for example by email or via a web form on the website. If the person responsible concludes an employment contract with an applicant, the data transmitted will be stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in compliance with the statutory provisions. If the data controller does not conclude an employment contract with the applicant, the application documents will be automatically deleted two months after the announcement of the rejection decision, provided that there are no other legitimate interests of the data controller that conflict with the deletion. Other legitimate interest in this sense is, for example, an obligation to provide evidence in a procedure under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
9. Legal basis for processingArticle 6 (1) a GDPR serves AGRA Immobilien as the legal basis for processing operations in which we obtain consent for a specific processing purpose. If the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the party concerned is a party, as is the case, for example, with processing operations that are necessary for the delivery of goods or the provision of other services or consideration, the processing is based on Art 6 Para. 1 b GDPR. The same applies to such processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures, for example in cases of inquiries about our products or services. If our company is subject to a legal obligation that requires the processing of personal data, such as for the fulfillment of tax obligations, the processing is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 c GDPR. In rare cases, the processing of personal data may be necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person. This would be the case, for example, if a visitor to our company were injured and his name, age, health insurance data or other vital information had to be passed on to a doctor, hospital or other third party. Then the processing would be based on Art. 6 Para. 1 d GDPR. Ultimately, processing operations could be based on Art. 6 Para. 1 f GDPR. Processing operations that are not covered by any of the aforementioned legal bases are based on this legal basis if processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party, provided that the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh them. Such processing operations are permitted in particular because they have been specifically mentioned by the legislator (recital 47 sentence 2 GDPR).
10. Legitimate interests in the processing that are being pursued by the controller or a third partyIf the processing of personal data is based on Article 6 Paragraph 1 f GDPR, our legitimate interest is to carry out our business activities in favor of the well-being of all our employees and our shareholders.
11. Duration for which the personal data are storedThe criterion for the duration of the storage of personal data is the respective legal retention period. After the period has expired, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted, provided that it is no longer required to fulfill or initiate a contract.
12. Legal or contractual regulations for the provision of personal dataWe will inform you that the provision of personal data is partly required by law (e.g. tax regulations) or may also result from contractual regulations (e.g. information about the contract partner). Sometimes it may be necessary to conclude a contract that a data subject provides us with personal data that we subsequently have to process. To conclude a contract, the person concerned is obliged to provide us with personal data. If the person concerned does not provide their personal data, no contract can be concluded with the person concerned. Before the data subject provides personal data, the data subject can contact our data protection officer. Our data protection officer clarifies the data subject on a case-by-case basis whether the provision of personal data is required by law or contract or is required for the conclusion of the contract, whether there is an obligation to provide the personal data and the consequences of not providing the personal data.
13. Google Web FontsThis page uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly. If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font will be used by your computer.